It's easy to create a campaign for your fundraising needs. Just follow these simple steps:
1. From your organization page on publicgood.com, go to the "Fundraising" tab
2. Click on the blue "Add a new campaign" button.
3. For the "About" section, select an image for your campaign, give it a title and a short tagline (you'll be able to put in a longer description in a later step). Click the boxes for "This campaign has no goal" and "This campaign has no end date" and then click on "Next Step."
4. As of August 1, 2019, you will be able to show SIX donation values on your campaign, not the entire listing shown in the campaign builder. You may customize those 6 amounts. However, the impact section will NOT show up on your campaign, so you can just leave it blank
5. Click "Next Step" and fill in the "Description" field with more details about your campaign. If you have a video you'd like to add, you can put in the YouTube or Vimeo link.
6. Click "Preview" at the bottom. Take a look, and if you're happy with it, click the red "Publish" button in the top right. Or click "Save draft" to save and continue working on it later.
If you have any questions about building a campaign, or anything else public Good-related, drop us a line at email@example.com.