Public Good is partnered with DonateWell as a Donor Advised Fund (DAF) partner. Your nonprofit can receive funds through DonateWell if donations are received through a cause donation, or if your organization has not entered in banking information through BrainTree.
Setting up your DonateWell account will allow your organization to receive funds faster via electronic funds transfer instead of receiving a paper check.
To Create a DonateWell Account
1) Go to www.donatewell.com in a modern browser such as Chrome, Firefox, or IE 11.
2) Click the “Create an Account” button and enter your first and last name, email address, and select a password.
3) Click the Verification link that you receive via email to complete the registration process and log into DonateWell.com (Please note that your email provider may route this email to spam or junk mail, so if you don’t see it in your inbox, check there.)
To Become a Charity Administrator
1) Click the "Become a Charity Administrator” button on the left side of the home page.
2) Select the appropriate option as an administrator. Do you represent a Nonprofit or School?
3) Enter your organizations EIN or NCES ID
4) Follow the prompts to select your relationship to your Nonprofit or School and update contact information. If you have a claim code, enter it here, otherwise, leave that field blank.
5) Read and agree to DonateWell's Terms and Conditions and Terms of Service.
6) Review the Summary page to ensure all information is accurate and select "Click here to send your request" when you are finished.
To Set-Up Your Banking Information
1) Log into DonateWell and click on your charity's name in the white column on the left-hand side of the screen
2) Go to the 'Account' tab and click on 'Bank Information,' fill in the required fields then click 'Update Bank Information.'
Please note that some donors require charities to input their organization's details and agree to additional terms of service prior to disbursing funds. Go to the 'Account' tab to see if any additional actions are needed in the 'Organization Details' and 'Compliance' sections.