Public Good works in all modern browsers. We support the latest release of all major browsers.
Public Good relies on a number of technologies to provide the best online experience. Some browsers block or do not support these technologies. If you see the message "Your browser is blocking features Public Good needs to work best.", try the following steps:
- If you are using Private Browsing in Safari on an iOS device, use Public Good in a normal browsing session. Private Browsing blocks features Public Good needs to allow you to register and access your account.
- If you are accessing Public Good via an app on a mobile device, such as Twitter or Facebook, try accessing Public Good in your device's browser, such as Safari (iOS) or Chrome (Android).
- If your browser is blocking Public Good from setting data, change your browser's content settings to allow Public Good to set local data.
- Chrome: Please see "Allow cookies by default" at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-say-cookies-are-blocked-unblock-them
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
If you do not change your browser's content settings, you will be able to browser Public Good and make donations, but you will not be able to register or access your account.